Thursday, January 17, 2008

Too much time on my hands...

This billboard made me laugh. An R-Rated Mormon movie?? I'm there!



Confession: Sometimes I like to pretend I'm Missy Elliott. This is one of my favorite songs! It's kind of crappy quality, but I think you'll be able to see the resemblance between Missy and me. :)



I found an old Saturday Night Mix in my car yesterday from 2004. Here's a song I had forgotten about: N.E.R.D. She Wants to Move. I was a little obsessed with this song....HOT!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I looooove both of these songs. That Missy Elliot video is so much fun. I want a shirt that says "HOT."

D-Rock said...

I was OBSESSED with "She Wants to Move" when I lived in Japan...good memories of getting plastered at Japanese dance clubs and trying to talk to people in Japanese.