Saturday, January 5, 2008

No one likes a girl that won't sober up

I was in a really bad mood earlier today. The wind was blowing in a storm from the Sierra Nevadas and it blew some negativity right into my life. I decided to listen to some Snoop Dogg because it's difficult to feel sorry for yourself when Snoop says shit like "I'd advise you not to trust that ho!" or "Guess who's back in the mother fuckin' house?" I needed to be laid back and sippin' on gin and juice.

So what is a girl to do? Go to Brewvies and do two of her favorite things: drink beer AND watch a movie. Luckily, Milo, the super hot bartender was working; that also helped improve my mood. I met Lesley, Sonny, Tommy and Cindy for dinner and then we watched The Golden Compass. I did not understand that movie at all! There was all this shit about demons and about a thousand polar bears. I didn't get it. Perhaps it had something to do with all the chocolate stout I kept ordering from Milo. I did run into Doug after the movie though...I'm always running into him!

Next we stopped by Juniors.

I tried to get a picture of the sweater lady (Becky)...but she wouldn't be in the picture with me!

Here's a pic of Theron on the far right. I swear he lives at Juniors!

Lesley and Sonny

I made a few phone calls. One call in particular probably wasn't the best choice, but it gave me some closure in the end. Turned out to be a pretty good night!

2 comments:

Jabortnik said...

Were you "that girl"?

Jessica said...

Actually I wasn't that bad lat night. It's a line from a Kathleen Edwards song that I was listening to.