Wednesday, January 30, 2008

This and That

Things that have made me smile recently:

  • the beauty of video texting
  • hearing Amy sing "You're beautiful!"
  • listening to George Michael
  • all of my friends who said nice things about Stanley
  • shots of Jager
  • Oreos
  • planning my trip to New Orleans
  • trying to explain some perplexing Mormon theology to a gentile (Amy...ha!): blood atonement, prophets, fundamentalism, church leadership, etc
  • another ethnic dinner with Monty tonight...Tibetan
  • gossiping with Jed

Things that have NOT made me smile recently:

  • all this f-ing snow!
  • shots of Jager
  • the thought of Marsha leaving my office
  • going to the dentist and finding out I have 4 cavities
  • my loud neighbors who decided to start band practice at 3 am last night
  • oblivious people who drive 60 MPH in the left lane on the freeway

No comments: