Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Musings of a Gossip Girl

Today was pretty boring unless you count a bunch of gossip ridden e-mails I exchanged with a few people. I don't repeat gossip; I only spread it via e-mail. I should have added no gossiping to my resolutions. Oh well, I haven't kept my other resolutions anyway.



So a couple of other girls in my office use exercise balls as chairs. I know, I was skeptical at first too. But Marsha brought one in for me to use and I must say I like it. Apparently it's supposed to be good for your core. I'm not sure I even have a core. But I like to bounce up and down on it all day. It also goes well with my awesome plywood office furniture and random cords. I wish I had my camera when we were pumping it up...lots of references to hand jobs and blow jobs. Real mature.



I was messing around online and I found this picture of Marilyn Monroe (more alliteration!). Why do so many people, including myself, think we have to look so damn skinny? She's HOT!



I should have come home and cleaned my house after work. Instead I spent about 3 hours on the phone: Ryan, Amy, Derek. Even election stuff is kind of boring this week even though there are two primaries coming up. The good news is I'm in a much better mood this week than last week. Yay!

4 comments:

Bob said...

my desk consists of one third of a folding table that has a post it note designating it as my spot.

Briana Ward said...

I am glad you posted that pic. of Marilyn Monroe it made me feel better as my pants have been getting a little tighter. By the way is A.J. considered a sex offender?

p.s. It was good to see the picture of Heather. I remember thinking she was so cool when I was little.

Anonymous said...

you do have a core, and it is made of fresh ground pepper!

Violet said...

Marilyn is gorgeous and so are you.