Friday, January 11, 2008

Thursday is the new Friday

Still not much to write about, just wanted to post a few pictures from tonight. It was almost historic! Sweater Lady AND Punk Rocker are in pictures...it's almost unheard of.

Allen, Cassie and I decided to eat some sushi. First we went to Takashi, but they were busy. Jerks. We settled on Ichiban.


Allen eating seaweed salad


Sushi came!


Cassie had chicken


Allen and Jess


Juniors!


Monty and me


Jess and Allen


Monty and Cassie


The pear butt


Sweater Lady finally got in a picture with me!! She apologized for walking away the other night. I accepted her apology.


And finally...Punk Rocker!! Sweet! I can't tell you how happy it makes me to have this picture. Awesome!

3 comments:

sweber said...

girl, you called me late last night. haven't listened to your VM yet (shocker). hope everything is ok. looks like you had a good night. and you look HOT in these pics. almost as hot as the sweater lady.

Jessica said...

It wasn't that late...11:41 pm. You're old.

Jed said...

Date Night strikes again...