Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Late Night Skott-tt-isms

I stayed out way too late with Scott tonight, but it was worth it. He impressed me with his wisdom! Here are some Skott-tt-isms for your enjoyment:

-It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice! (I'm pretty sure he stole this from church)
-If I'm gonna do this...I'm gonna do this right!
-Daddy Conrad paid for those suits!
-That which we do not know may be that which we are best known for.
-There's rude and then there's roodt!
-Picture it...Sicily (Cedar City)....1924 (1984).
-Saw-ry doesn't cut it!

At least we got some good pictures. I have missed Scottie so!!

Do you know the Muppet Man? Who lives on Drury Lane?


Warning!


Scott and me




Big Pimpin'! California Love!




Notice Punk Rocker in the background AND Sweater Lady's head!



Also I made this kick ass mix a few months ago for someone but I never got around to giving it to him. I'm listening to it now. I originally called this mix "Songs for X" (not his real name...ha ha!) but now I call this mix "Songs for Your Mom" and it has already made 2 people cry because it's so awesome! Take that stupid person I made the mix for! I really need to go to bed. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aren't you kind of a "sweater lady" in this series of pics?

also, i love the pic with you and the claws. favorite. shot. ever.