Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weekend Update

Well I'm a little behind on my update. Mostly because I didn't have a very exciting weekend and I didn't take any pictures. Friday night I went to the Blaze game with Lesley, Maberly, Bill, Monty and Pouya.


The Blaze is Utah's arena football team and it was...interesting. The crowd was weird and I felt like I was in a parallel universe or something. I actually like football, but I just couldn't get into the game. We ended up leaving midway through the 4th quarter and they lost anyway. The most exciting thing that happened all night was they guy next to Lesley kept pulling out his binoculars to watch the Blaze Dancers. Perv.

I had to work at the Salt Lake Marathon on Saturday morning at 6 am. Many of you know I am NOT a morning person so this was hard for me. Especially since I only got about an hour of sleep because my stupid neighbors decided to have a party at 2 am. Not cool. Luckily there's a Starbucks at the Gateway. The marathon was actually pretty fun and it was a nice day, except for the wind. Also a seagull pooped on my face. That was pretty gross, but at least it didn't hit my mouth. Saturday night I went to a party at Allen's, but I was home and in bed by midnight.

Sunday was actually quite eventful. I went to brunch with Les and Sonny and then we went to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall.


SO good! Of course it was funny and had some uncomfortable full frontal scenes, but it also had heart. I just love Jason Segal and have since I first watched him in Freaks and Geeks. Go see it!

Heather, Terry and Chaya were in town because Chaya got her braces on yesterday! So we had a nice dinner and chatted the rest of Sunday away. Not too much else to report.

Allen and I did start Weight Watchers last night. There were some weird, weird people there but I think it will be a good thing. I just need something to get me more organized, focused and motivated. Hopefully it will pay off!

4 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Are you guys going to the one on 3300 S? that is the one I have dropped out of a few times. I need to get my ass back there.

I think that men and women should all have been created the same height and body shape.

Men 6'0 and women 5'11(with legs that last for days). We would not all be clones of each other. Everyone would have different hair color, eye color etc.

this world would be a much happier place. Or else mine would be at least!

Jessica said...

Yes, we're going to the one on 33rd. It's my first time so we'll see what happens. You should come!

Jessica said...

It works! Let me know what time you guys go. the reason I always drop out is b/c I don't have a buddy to make me feel guilty about not showing up!