Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Paige!

Today is Paige's 17th birthday! She is the baby of the family and I can't believe she is getting to be so old. Some of my favorite memories about Paige :

  • One of her first words was Jessi
  • Watching movies/Freaks & Geeks/Arrested Development/Intervention on Sunday nights
  • Going to concerts together...I especially remember the Big Ass Show from 2003 when we missed half of the AFI set because of stupid Eve 6. Also, I thought she had been trampled in the mosh pit...turns out she was fine, but lost a shoe.
  • Displace Me 2007: "No, the cows do not eat the roots of the grass!"
  • Texting into the wee hours of the night
  • Knowing she will never judge me

Remember when she had black hair and was obsessed with AFI?


Her favorite things to do: sleep and talk on the phone




She's kind of a messy eater...



She likes to take self-portraits





She always makes me laugh


I love you Paige!! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Scarlet Bell said...

aawwe!
i love you.

im so glad youre my sister.