Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm going crazy!

I hate my neighbor. I have hated him since he moved in a year ago and broke a mirror in front of my door and never cleaned up the glass. Joe is loud, inconsiderate, smokes, has huge loud parties and is a big loser. As if those things aren't bad enough, he also pees off the roof with his friends when they're drunk.

This is my house. It really isn't crooked, it's just a bad picture.


It's an old polygamous house from 1889 and it has 11 apartments in it and an old lady ghost. I moved in 2 years ago and I love it. I live on the second floor in the back and it's a nice quiet to place to live. Until Joe moved in, that is. Now all I hear are his drunk friends bounding up and down the stairs at all hours of the night and his techno music bass pounding overhead. Perhaps it's karma for all the loud parties I've been a part of, but it doesn't stop me from wanting to kill him.

I am seriously thinking about moving out soon. Very soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about calling the cops??? Or talking to your landlord. I'd hate to see you move out because of HIM when you like your place so much.
H xo

Jessica said...

Yeah, well I've already done both of those things. It just seems to be getting worse so I think it's time to move on. So I have decided to get a house with Monty...that should be interesting. :)

Briana Ward said...

I am sorry about your neighbor. I can relate as we have had some "wonderful" people sharing the duplexes we have lived in. it can really make you crazy!

Leslie said...

You need to buy a townhouse next to me. There is one in foreclosure. Good deal!