Friday, April 25, 2008

My new favorite recipe

So I'm trying to be better about cooking at home...trying to save some money AND calories. And thanks to my good friend Debbie I have discovered a new way to make chicken.


I made it on Wednesday and it was really easy to make, quite tasty and only 5 WW points per serving. If you like things a bit spicier I would suggest adding some chili paste to the coating mixture. I made it with chicken tenders, but I think it would be good with shrimp too.

A Taste of Thai has TONS of recipes online. Check it out and let me know if you find anything good!

3 comments:

Briana Ward said...

I love Thai, I am going to have to try it. Good luck with the weight watchers!

Leslie said...

Yeah, good thing I keep making you go out to lunch with me. I'm always good to slow your progress and sidetrack you from your goals. Can't wait to see you monday so we can eat pizza!

Jessica said...

I too love Thai. I am a WW onliner, so if you want recipes I would be more than happy to send them your way.