Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend Update

The weekend started with going out to dinner to celebrate Paige's birthday!



Kirsten, me, Paige


My grandma and my mom


Saturday afternoon was pretty chill. I did some boring stuff around the house, went grocery shopping. Later we went to Les and Sonny's house for ribs and a little Wii competition. Not as crazy as Good Friday, but fun nonetheless. My camera ran out of batteries, so unfortunately I don't have pictures of the Wii wackiness. I'm pretty sure I lost most of the time and my arm hurts from tennis. I'm old.

Sonny and Bill doing some manly cleaning


Bill and Brian trying out the police breathalyzer someone stole...it works!


Metra and Jim


Side note: I'm trying this new experiment. No beer until Memorial Day to see if I can lose a few. So on Saturday, I was just drinking Crystal Light with vodka. Little did I know the Crystal Light was staining my lips red. Watch how it progressively gets worse throughout the course of the night.

Of course a small dance party began on the deck


I have no idea what Julie is doing to Sonny


Les, me, Mabe 

This guy named Ayo showed up and he was inappropriate with pretty much every girl there


Mr. Bill


Sonny: he's very reflective!


Mabe, Bill, Les


Sunday was one of the most beautiful Spring days I've ever seen! What I really wanted to do was go the Bees game, but I had too much adult stuff to do. So I did a bunch of laundry and read one of my books for book club, Three Cups of Tea. Highly recommended!

No comments: