Saturday, April 12, 2008

I laughed, I cried and you will too

I was wandering around You Tube today and I stumbled across this group called Young@Heart. I was curious because I saw they were singing I Wanna Be Sedated but they were quite old. So I pushed play and here's what I saw:



I thought it was so funny so I looked around for some more. I found this gem, a mix of Stayin' Alive and I Will Survive.



Then I saw they also did a cover of Fix You, one of my favorite songs. Just a warning, I was bawling by the end of this song.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Those were too great! I love the elderly!
The third was a tear jerker for sure!

Jessica said...

I did not know these were from a movie until I saw gene reviewing it this morning on the Today Show.
I am there!

Jessica said...

I heard there was a documentary...I'm so there too!