Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Girl Power!

So last night was the finale for one of my guilty pleasures, The Biggest Loser. I'm proud to say that for the first time a woman has won!


Ali was actually voted off a few weeks ago, but was given a chance to come back because she lost the most of any other woman who had previously been voted off. She kicks ass! She lost 99 pounds on campus and then lost 13 more once she went home. I will definitely be thinking of Ali's determination when I'm struggling at the gym or when I really, really want a sip of beer.

Here's Ali before:


And after, with her mom:

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Funny you should have her on your blog b/c I have been looking for weight loss inspiration and she was one of them! AMAZING!!!!
My beverage of choice is wine. But when it decides to warm up It is slushy Rita's and cold mexi beer. Not good for the gut!