Sunday, February 17, 2008

Seattle Days 2 and 3

Seattle has been awesome so far!  The weather today was beautiful.  The sun was out, Mt. Rainier was visible, but it was still a little chilly.  Here are some pictures for your enjoyment! 

Kim, Grumbley, Sarah


We are quite cliche with our Starbucks in Seattle. Kim, Sar, me


This is my new boyfriend George Glass. He's very handy and therefore needs a Utilikilt.  


Derek and me


Sar



Grumbley and me


Derek, Chris and me


Sarah Squared


We took the ferry to Bainbridge Island and Sarah seemed to think we were in the Arctic. Notice the guy in shorts behind her.  


Kim, me, Sar, Grumbley



If you're going to do something wrong, do it right! This is my LITER of beer. Awesome!



Shannon had to get in on the liter action too.


Derek and I were T-Rex arm fighting. Doesn't Derek look tyranical?



Shannon and Grumbley



Chrissy, Jed and Chris



Tim and Sarah



Sarah and Kim



Sarah is dirrrty.



Tomorrow is my last day here...I'm sad. :(

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh man, i'm so jealous. looks like so much fun!

Jabortnik said...

Looks like a fun trip! I've never been there, but would love to go... The German brauhaus looked like fun-fun-fun!! How great you all were able to go together!