Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Barack the vote!

Super Tuesday has arrived! I voted this morning...did you? Did I ever tell you about the time I met Barack Obama? I was in grad school and I was on a committee to plan an orientation for new students at the University of Chicago. Back then he was just a junior Senator for Illinois and he also taught at the U of C law school. He was scheduled to be our keynote speaker, but apparently there was some kind of scheduling mishap because he was like 90 minutes late. When he arrived, I just smiled and said hi. I'm pretty good with words, I'm sure he was impressed. I think Amy actually got to speak with him or at least inform him that he was really, really late. Barack was not amused.



What's cooler than a hot political race? A new Missy Elliott song! Enjoy a little Ching-a-Ling and don't forget to VOTE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barack the vote! We love you, Barack! I bet Ginny is fired up this year.