Monday, March 31, 2008

March Wrap Up

March was quite an eventful month. I'm looking forward to a more relaxing and healthy month in April. I'm experimenting with a new look for the blog; I'm not certain I like the changes yet. Let me know what you think.  

Top 5 days in March: 6, 7, 15, 20, 21

Top 5 Songs from March in no particular order.

1. Don't Stop the Music: Rihanna

This song makes me want to get up and dance, even if I'm in my car. I've been caught car dancing more than once.  It's quite embarrassing.  



2. Turn to Stone: ELO

I LOVE this song and it always makes me smile.  



3. Koop Island Blues: Koop

Thanks to Ryan for introducing me to Koop last summer! They quickly became one of my favorite bands! It's a really cool video too.  



4. Love Will Come Through: Travis

Sarah and I discovered Travis on a trip to Scotland in 2003. I've been in love ever since and they always break my heart.



5. My Favorite Mistake: Sheryl Crow

No explanation...just a good song. 




Honorable March Mention
Stand Up: Ludacris


I heard this in New Orleans and I forgot how I used to be obsessed with it back in 2003. Good times. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the new artist names (well for me anyway!) I love the sound of Koop.

Jessica said...

Koop is awesome! They're from Sweeden and each of their cd's has a different sound to it.

Joshi (Yoshi) said...

Car dancing is second best to being in the upright and kickass dance positions. I love catching people car dancing (that is when I'm not engaging in the activity myself). Here's to a wonderfully relaxing healthy April! :D

Craig said...

Wow, I'm really impressed you even know who ELO is! Everyone just looks at me weird when I mention them. And I love car dancing. I do it all the time.

Anonymous said...

I always get good song download ideas from your recommendations (except Ludacris)

Anonymous said...

There's nothing honorable about Ludacris.