Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mystery Diagnosis

While I was recently reviewing my March posts, I realized that they were mostly composed of pictures. They seem to be missing my signature prose and I haven't been able to regale you with exciting stories as of late. Unfortunately, I have been sick pretty much every day in March. I had a short repreive of 4 days and then it was back to feeling crappy again. Don't fret dear readers, I am going to the doctor today for the third time this month to find out what exactly is ailing me. Two weeks ago it was the "flu" but I'm not so sure that's what it was. My bet is on an ear infection or maybe Bubonic plague. Next time you see me you might have to wear a mask to protect yourself.


PS: My New Orleans blog is almost complete!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey a picture is worth a thousand words. I hope you feel better soon.