Thursday, March 20, 2008

Farewell to Jeddy

I know many of you are anxiously awaiting a post on my trip to New Orleans, but it's going to take me awhile to get it all together. For now you'll just have to be content knowing that I had a fabulous time and I can't wait to get back there. Here's picture of Victor and me to tide you over.


It seems like all good things come to an end and today Jed left the S-L-C. He's been here for so long it was almost like we were living together again. I will miss him!! Here are a few pictures from tonight. Can't wait to see you again Jeddy!

Eating gellato


BFF!


Allen, me, Jed


We're definitely not pool sharks. It took us about 40 minutes to play this game and that's just because I hit in about 3 of his balls.






I'm a little TC


Jed, Monty and Allen


Jed and me


We had dinner at the infamous restaurant, The Pie. For those of you who don't know, it's a University of Utah institution serving pizza and beer from a dank basement full of graffiti. There's always good music on though.





No comments: