Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Yay it's one of my favorite holidays. Easter! I must admit this is mostly because Easter has the best candy: Cadbury eggs, peeps, jelly beans. Today is also my nephew Braden's first birthday!! Unfortunately I didn't get to see him today since he lives in Dallas...but he will be here in 2 weeks. Happy Birthday Braden!


We had our annual Easter dinner and Easter Egg Hunt at G-ma Shirley and G-pa Ralph's house.

My cousin Kathryn


My mom and me (I'm holding our newest family addition Samson)


My niece Sarah and her boyfriend Phillip (with Samson)


Abbie looking for eggs


Paige, Travis, Kirsten, me, Monty


The Great Aunts: my mom, Marianne and Marcia


Lexi and me


Jude tried on my sunglasses


Paige and me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those Cadbury eggs are so weird, but I can't resist buying one every year. I love the name Braden - cute.