Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good Friday=Bad Saturday

Well it turns out that Good Friday is a good reason to have a party. But when have I ever needed a reason to party? It turned into a crazy, crazy night but I'm pretty sure we all had fun. Maybe a little too much fun...

Apparently Lesley picked up a smoking habit while I was away in New Orleans


Bill and Sonny doing a little Wii boxing


The girls did some bowling. And just like in real life, I suck at Wii bowling. I did score over 100 though, that's pretty good for me.


Jill and Dave


Good Friday is a good time for a group Jager shot


Cindy and Lesley


Another shot...


And then a small dance party began on the deck


















Thriller!


At some point Bill decided it was a good idea to start throwing people over his shoulder





Monty and Lesley


Metra and Jim


Lesley, me, Metra, Maberly


Lesley and me


Monty, Bill and Sonny

4 comments:

Jessica said...

It is almost painful to look at your pics b/c it makes me miss college.

well, there is a wedding or some other event that makes us go crazy at least once a year.

Good for you. enjoy it! hopefully this makes sense b/c Little Penguine white wine started tasting so good and it is only Monday. Luckily, I don't have to work until 3 pm and my baby is the best sleeper ever!

Jessica said...

You'd think I was still in college looking at the way I party. But I'm getting OLD!

PS: Little Penguin win is GOOD! :)

Joshi (Yoshi) said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to be a part of the downtown shenanigans after next weekend. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Good Times, Good Times. Boy, I don't think we need to do that again for a while.