Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged...Again

I don't normally do these things, but I don't want to go to bed yet. So you'll just have to suffer through it and maybe you'll learn something new.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my great g-pa, g-pa and uncle were all named Jesse, hence Jessica.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Watching Biggest Loser...gets me every damn time!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, it's quite unique.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not yet, but definitely some day.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would hope so...

7. GREATEST FEAR? Failure

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Today, yes. A week from now, no. Pre-op appointment tomorrow morning...

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell no!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cocoa Pebbles or Cap'n Crunch

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not usually

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically: so-so. Emotionally: most of the time

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I can't choose! Unfortunately, I like all ice cream.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes. They are the window into the soul after all.

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I seem to be getting more neurotic and intolerant the older I get. I need to be nicer to people.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I'm always missing someone...too many friends live far away. :(  I'd like to make it to New Orleans and Austin soon.  

18. WHAT IS THE GREATEST THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm loyal

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? No shoes, green pj pants with reindeer (Is reindeer plural?? It must be..you don't say deers)

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Cheese

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Boys Don't Cry: The Cure on repeat

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cornflower

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Rain, cookies baking, laundry

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Paige

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO TAGGED THIS TO YOU? Of course! I've known her since 3rd grade.  

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH: Basketball, football, baseball

27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde

28. EYE COLOR? Blue!

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS OR GLASSES? Both. I'm blind, truly.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Sushi or Mexican food

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? There aren't many really scary movies anymore, but I love them. The last movie that made me scream out loud was The Orphanage.  

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Vicky Cristina Barcelona

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Cubs t-shirt

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, but the first snowfall is always exciting and beautiful.  

35. HUGS OR KISSES? I tend to hug people a lot. Not everyone gets a kiss, however.   

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? I love dessert...I'll eat pretty much anything with sugar.

37. WHO IS YOUR HERO? My mom, Gandhi, Albert Schweitzer

38. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO? Talk on the phone, read Vanity Fair, gossip, watch movies, travel, drink beer, spend time with family and friends, text.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Just finished On the Road, going to start Tales of the City tonight.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad...I have a laptop.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Biggest Loser and Law and Order. It wasn't a very productive night for me.  

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Laughter

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? If I have to choose, I would say The Beatles. But I do have great appreciation for the Rolling Stones.  

44. WHERE IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? India

45. DO YOU HAVE A WEIRD TALENT? Not really. Unless being a predator counts. 

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Salt Lake City

47. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED? When Paige texted me that there was a mouse in my mom's house and they were freaking out. Apparently Damien caught it and they're safe now.  

48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? 12:22 am

49. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU PRAYED? Been awhile...

50. IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOU WHAT WOULD IT BE? Less impulsive

3 comments:

Leslie said...

You're supposed to tag other people. They love that. Good luck with your surgery. I'll bring you a malt! Jared Anderson still hasn't called me back. Should I try again?

Anonymous said...

Wanting to be less impulsive reminds me that I need to download some Wilson Philips to my iTunes!

Jessica said...

Amy just hold on for one more day girl.

Les you're tagged just by virtue of reading it. I tag you my friend. And yes you should definitely call Jared back! I have his work e-mail if you want it. I have all the connections. :)