Saturday, September 13, 2008

How do you have a luau without a pig?

I finally got the luau pictures from Allen now that he is feeling better. Somehow he convinced the doctor to say he had strep throat. Don't worry, he's really just a hypochondriac. Here are the pictures I promised from Allen's work luau.

I told Allen I wouldn't need to be his beard at work parties if he would just keep this picture on his desk.
 

Monty had been in Canada working and came straight from the airport to see us. Well let's be honest, he came for the free beer. 


Apparently this is how you say hello in Calgary


After a few drinks we decided to try some ice blocking down the hill










I tried to go down standing up in heels


And then I fell on my face


There was a hula hoop contest and I'm pretty sure I won






But Monty won in the limbo category




Allen just wanted to play with his lei boa


For some reason there was a lot of whipped cream around


I tried to do some whippets but there was too much cream for me to handle (insert pervy joke here)



1 comment:

Scott said...

Aww, I love ice blocking!

(to insert a pervy quip):

"Good to know you can handle your cream."