Thursday, December 27, 2007

New Year (almost), New Blog

Welcome to my Maelstrom! After several half-assed attempts at blogging on Myspace I decided that perhaps I should blog in a more appropriate forum. So here I am! I promise to keep you updated on all the juicy gossip, although my own life is quite boring. However, Peppa's life much more interesting and full of excitement. More on Peppa's antics in subsequent posts. Please come back for a visit if you're bored at work or can't sleep. Enjoy! :)

Getting to Know Jessica: 10 Fascinating Facts

1. I hate doing dishes and taking out the garbage, but I'll clean your bathroom any day!
2. I am emphatically anti-pickle when it comes to hamburgers and tuna, but I like to eat pickles plain.
3. I am fiercely loyal to my friends and family. Do not test me!
4. I strongly believe in handwritten communication; I send hundreds of Christmas cards, postcards, birthday cards and thank you notes every year.
5. I've had a major insomnia problem since 1992. It comes and goes...right now it's in full swing.
6. I'm a little obsessed with Woody Allen. Yes, I am aware that being a little obsessed is an oxymoron.
7. I drink organic milk. Not for any compelling, political reason...I just think it tastes better.
8. I think Gandhi is the most amazing person who ever lived.
9. I love my birthday!
10. I get really, really annoyed when people use "words" like supposibly, whatnot, anywho, orientated, viaduck and flustrated.

7 comments:

Jed said...

I think you did a great job describing yourself! So excited to see what the future of this blog will be :). Now I need to get a post or two up on mine...

sweber said...

you did it! you were very productive last night. i can't wait to see what your malestrom brings this year, although it's just one more thing i have to keep up with. ugh.

Jessica said...

Sarah...since when do you have a gmail account??

Violet said...

Congratulations on the blog. I'm looking forward to hearing more about you. :)

Anonymous said...

Great job! I have already learned some things about you I did not know.

Anonymous said...

hi girl! love the blog...definitely learned a lot about you - just "dropping by to say hi" lol

Anonymous said...

making fun of dick clark's stroke? i'm in! i look forward to getting further sucked in to your maelstrom (yes, that was meant to sound dirty).