Sunday, November 30, 2008

November Wrap Up

November was a fabulous month! I was able to visit New Orleans and Seattle to see some of my very best friends. My energy has been renewed and I'm excited for the holidays. December will bring Sarah, Jed, Chris and Derek back to Salt Lake and I am really looking forward to seeing everyone in the same place. Things I love about December: making caramel popcorn, writing Christmas cards, finding the perfect present, drinking hot cider on Christmas Eve, walking in the snow, lots of family time and Christmas music on repeat. 

Top 5 days in November: 4, 13, 15, 27, 29

Top 5 Things that Must Go:
1. Negativity 
2. Dead computer batteries
3. Leftover Halloween candy 
4. Max Hall
5. Port O Call

Top 5 Things That Make Me Smile:
1. Amy 
2. Pecan pie
3. Seattle mist
4. Ciroc on the rocks
5. Reading the words "President-Elect Obama"

Top 5 Songs

1. Move On Up: Curtis Mayfield

I hadn't heard this song in forever and then Amy played it for me on the jukebox at Henry's. I love me some Curtis Mayfield! This song will make you dance, guaranteed.




2. Green Light: John Legend

I've been a huge John Legend fan since his first album came out a few years ago. Once again, Amy played this for me in New Orleans and I was hooked. Plus it doesn't hurt that he's HOT.




3. Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It): Beyonce

How can you not dance to this song?? 



4. Beast of Burden: Rolling Stones

One of my favorite songs ever!




5. Papa Was a Rolling Stone: The Temptations

I heard this song in a bar in Seattle and I was once again reminded of the genius of The Temptations.  


No comments: