Thursday, July 31, 2008

July Wrap Up

So I was a really, really crappy blogger in July. I just had too much stuff going on. People were in town, it was my birthday, there was a wedding and a trip to Columbus. But I suppose I can take the time to write up the good, the bad and the ugly from July. It's August tomorrow. That means summer is more than half over and I think that sucks. But that also means I have trips to Phoenix, Seattle and New Orleans coming up. Yay!

Top 5 Days: 11, 12, 19, 24, 26

Top 5 Songs:

1. Secret: OMD

This song was on my birthday play list and I've had it in my head ever since. Especially the opening line. Sing it with me, "secret..."



2. Evil Urges: My Morning Jacket

Love this band and love the new album!



3. Maybe Tonight, Maybe Tomorrow: Wide Awake

Theme song for LIVESTRONG!


4. Electric Feel: MGMT

I love this song because it's so different than anything else that's out right now.  



5. Oxford Comma: Vampire Weekend

This album is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Check it out!



PS: My tonsils are hurting again and I'm living on popsicles. I'm off to the doctor in the morning. Cross your fingers she doesn't tell me I need a tonsillectomy. 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yuck, good luck with your throat.

I bought the MMJ album about a month ago, and before I could even really listen to it, I was gone from my iTunes. But I have been LOVING the Vampire Weekend album for quite awhile now, and am still not sick of it!

evertrue41 said...

so tired of that damn maybe tonite song.

maybe cause i hear it all the time.