Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bills, Bills, Bills

I got this e-mail today about an automatic payment on one of my student loans. Pay close attention to the payment amount.

The following automatic payment has been scheduled:

Biller: Sallie Mae
Payment Date: 08/14/2008
Payment Amount: $254,385.00

Now, do you think that I would have student loans if I could pay $254,385 at a time?? Obviously, a typo...I need to pay 254.85. It just made me smile.

PS: My birthday was fabulous and I have a TON of pictures to post, but it will have to wait for later. Still too much craziness going on. Thank you for your patience.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I LOATHE Sallie Mae!I don't think I have ever sworn so many times at customer service reps the way I did when I was going through the loan process. I have never delt with so many untrained monkeys.
Looks like you had quite the birthday after seeing pics on Facebook,