Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm a mess

Yeah, so the title of my last blog should be "I am lame!" What the hell was I writing? Apparently I went back in time because I was writing like a 13 year old. Hot boys? Hot boys writing blogs? Lame. Next thing you know I'll be throwing out words like rad and super psyched. How embarrassing for me. But at least I can laugh at myself right?

Things to do before I turn 30:

  • Stop drunk texting/e-mailing/blogging (this might take more than 2 days)
  • Take new camera out of the box
  • Try not to break new camera before birthday party
  • Go dancing at Sound on Friday night
  • Finalize music list for birthday party
  • Leave the boys alone, they're nothing but trouble
  • Pick Jed up from the airport

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Can't wait for your party Jess! 30 is awesome!

Jessica said...

You crack me up. I thought your post was hilarious! Don't worry, I secretly still check on facebook, or google for a couple old boyfriends when I am drunk. Devin would be so happy with me. I would kill him if I caught him doing something like that. But I like to see what they are up to. One of them is a very sucessful tattoo artist, and the other plays european basketball. So give up the drunk texting, gloggin etc. when you are married or in a serious relationship. Until then, live it up! Have a fabulous birthday.
Lets get together next week so I
can buy you a birthday drink.

Jessica said...

Oh, your verbage reminded me of this website. If you haven't checked her out make sure you do.
seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Oh good, I'm not the only one who does some stalking online. Ha! Thanks for the birthday wishes, let's definitely get together soon.

Briana Ward said...

Happy 30th Jesse, I hope you have a fabulous day!!!!
btw, I can always count on your blog to make me laugh, thanks for the smiles!