Monday, July 7, 2008

Blog schmog

Wow, it's been a long time since I've written anything. July has just been so-so thus far. For some reason I let a tiny stupid thing send me into an emotional tailspin on Wednesday and I was in a bad mood for like 5 days straight. I'm starting to feel better, but I'm not totally recovered. It doesn't help that I broke my camera on July 4 so I don't even have any pictures to post. But here's my most recent photobooth pic I took on Saturday night.  



They say that de-cluttering your house can help to de-clutter your mind. So I've spent the evening cleaning up my house, throwing useless old stuff away, defrosting the freezer. It's helped a little bit. It also helps to know that Jed and Sarah will be here on Friday and I can't wait to see them!! Also my favorite holiday is coming up on Saturday: my birthday!! It just so happens that I will be turning 30 this year and I'm having a huge party. It's definitely something worth celebrating.

That's about all that's worth talking about tonight. Except I do want to give a little shout out to Allen because he starts his new job tomorrow morning.  Good luck Allen!!


No comments: