Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Very Late Weekend Update

I just haven't really been in the mood to write about the weekend. Lame, I know.  And even though it's almost the weekend again I'll post some pics from last weekend because it was actually pretty fun.

Saturday was Krista's birthday and we checked out the new piano bar in town: Keys on Main. It was fairly typical with the obligatory Elton John, Journey and Billy Joel with a little Snoop Dogg mixed in for fun.

Lesley and me. Why is her drink so much bigger than mine??



Sonny and Monty pre-Patron



And post-Patron



Matty showed up!



Even Monty got in on the singing



Holly and Kelli showing some boobies



You know how I collect butt crack pictures? Well here you almost get the whole butt!



Here's the newest addition to the butt crack collection



We moved on to Murphy's





Monty was supposed to be my ride, but he ended up overindulging in the Patron so I drove his ass home.  Just look at the way his eyes are glazed over!



Saturday I did some things around the house and then I took my mom out for dinner for Mother's Day. Yes, Mother's Day was weeks ago, but life got in the way. We ended up at one of my favorite restaurants, Cafe Madrid, for three hours. I ended up having the very politically incorrect, but very tasty veal for dinner. Delicious! After dinner I picked up my sister Paige and she came over to my house for a sleepover because we were off to the Pride Parade on Sunday morning!

Here we are bright and early waiting for the parade



Allen and his gay posse showed up to watch the parade with us



Then my other sister Kirsten came with her friend Sadie



The parade started in the traditional way: Dykes on Bikes!



Kellie and Pouya marched with Equality Utah



Lesley, Metra and Jen were with Planned Parenthood



We walked around the festival for awhile after the parade then grabbed some lunch. It was a lovely afternoon. I spent the rest of the day doing laundry and watching an Ice Road Truckers marathon. Have you seen this show?? It's awesome! My newest guilty pleasure.


1 comment:

Jed said...

I am LOVING your curly hair in those first few pictures. TOTALLY cute.