Thursday, June 19, 2008

How many people does it take to hang a picture?

I've had a few pictures that have needed hanging for quite some time. Luckily I have some handy men in my life: Allen and Brandon. They came over to help with the promise of beer and crab cakes for dinner. I can handle that. Guys are so easy to please. 

Here's Brandon before the hanging ever began



Allen's version of helping: checking his e-mail



Meanwhile I am slaving away in the kitchen making crab cakes





Allen bought me this shirt awhile ago...guess it was time to wear it!



Allen pretty much hung this picture by himself



Brandon and Allen doing the math



Then they fixed my table!







I think all of my handyman stuff is done for the time being. :)

3 comments:

Briana Ward said...

Did you end up moving? Cute Place.

Jessica said...

I didn't end up moving...it's just my same old house. :)

Anonymous said...

AS you can see from my posting
name, I'm an advocate for
social justice.
Society has a dismal history
in this area, but I think
this century is showing
long overdue improvement
anf=d the future holds
much promise.