Monday, June 2, 2008

May Wrap Up

I was a bad ass blogger in May. I have no excuse, but I vow to be better in June. Note to self: stay away from any form of technology during or after drinking. Sometimes I think I shouldn't be allowed to own a computer or a phone. Let alone a phone that will let me text, send e-mails and google things at will. Also, I should delete all sad Joni Mitchell songs from my iTunes pronto.

May was actually a great month, I just had a lot going on. Enjoy the best of May!

Top 5 Days: 3, 7, 17, 22, 25

Top 5 Songs: 

1. In This Club: Usher

At first I thought this song was annoying, but it grew on me. Plus I think it's hilarious that Pouya thinks it's Monty and Allen's song. Too funny. Sorry this isn't the actual video, but you can hear the song. I also enjoy the "bag you like some groceries" line. Classic.  




2. Both Sides Now: Joni Mitchell

Again, not a video and the background is lame. You Tube is seriously limiting me tonight. Not cool. One of Joni Mitchell's best in my opinion. If you like this song, be sure to check out her Blue album, which is my very favorite.  



3. A-Punk: Vampire Weekend

This catchy little tune reminds me of a mix of ska, Peter Gabriel and The Ramones. Good stuff.




4. You Want the Candy: The Raveonettes

Lust, Lust, Lust is a great album and this is my favorite song. They sort of remind me of a nouveaux Velvet Underground; I'd like to think Lou Reed would be proud.



5. Sunday Morning, Maroon 5

I know this is an old song and this video is some bizarre Sims crap. Who has time to do this shit? I am not amused with You Tube tonight. Anyway, I was so obsessed with this song like 5 years ago and it just happened to pop up on random one day and I remembered how much I liked it.  




PS: I should have Phoenix pics up by tomorrow...I hope!

No comments: