Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Weekend Update

I tried to blog last night, but my internet connection wasn't really working at home. Stupid free internet. Anyway, I had another fabulous weekend and here are the pictures to prove it.

I actually don't have many pictures from Friday. But Les and Sonny and I went to see Harold and Kumar at Brewvies. It was everything you expect it to be: over the top, offensive and funny as hell. I will totally see it again. Besides, I think Kumar is hot...he has amazing lips!



We got out of the movie just in time to see the Jazz beat the Lakers. Yay! Then we decided to stop by Juniors for a bit. Guess who was there watching the Jazz game? Monty! We had a good time pointing various butt cracks:



Sonny got Monty to eat a pickled egg. Not sure how long those had been sitting around...



Saturday my plan was to be really productive: go grocery shopping, clean out my cupboards and take some stuff to the DI. Turns out I went to the gym and then decided to go shopping at Nordstrom. I would say that's kind of counter-productive, but I at least I'm stimulating the economy right?

Saturday night I went to an interesting bar in Sandy called Oscars (used to be Gatorz for you old folks). I use the term interesting loosely...if I hadn't been drinking I might have been a bit scared. It wasn't really that bad, but it's not really a place I would choose of my own volition. Of course, I rarely go further south than 2100 South unless it's for a really good reason and Kelli's birthday party fit the bill. Here's the birthday girl!


See the guy in the back right hand corner? Well this gentleman was playing pool all night and was not wearing any underwear. He left VERY little to the imagination if you know what I mean.

Assorted pictures...








Sunday was full of Mother's Day stuff. I hope you had a wonderful day Mom!!

No comments: