Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Derek!!

Happy 29th Birthday to one of my very favorite people in the world! Derek! We first met in college when he was straight and I was still Mormon. Ha ha! I think were destined to be friends because a few years later he became friends with Jed and we were reunited. BFF! I love you Daurek!

Here are some of my favorite memories of Derek:

  • Watching him dress up in various outfits: the red Umbros, his smock, kimono, etc
  • Taking an impromptu visit to Seattle to see him
  • Singing "One" at the top of our lungs in the car after drinking too much beer at Thirsty Thursdays
  • "I pity the fool who babysits for the blind!"
  • Watching Alias together
  • Burning poetry in my backyard
  • Living up at the Cortez Jin Temple and making up names for my yummy datenight punches
  • "Now I ain't sayin' she a golddigger! Ugh!"

    Typical Derek pose

    A little interpretative dancing

    I think Derek belongs in a J.Crew catalogue

    T-Rex arm fight...doesn't Derek look tyrannical?

    We were obsessed with Photobooth for awhile

    Derek and me in Seattle

    No comments: