Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Craigslist scares me

So today I was sitting at my desk casually eating my Cafe Rio salad (licking up every ounce of the dressing laced with crack) and I decide to peruse the Craigslist personals for fun. Not to find a date or anything, purely for entertainment value. I often enjoy reading about casual encounters and seeing if strictly platonic really means platonic or if it's just a ploy to get more ladies to read a post. Today I read about threesomes, "massages", dinner clubs, gym hookups and voyeurism.

Here's my favorite post I found today. Bizarre! I seriously wonder about people sometimes. Any interested parties??

In my quest for unusual life experience, I have grown a new curiosity.

I've been wondering lately how it feels to be a pet (though not in any sexual way).

For this, I need a couple (preferably women. for some reason, i feel safer this way) to take me in for some amount of time (to be discussed) and treat me like a domesticated animal (like a large dog that knows tricks). again, this is strictly non-sexual in nature.

I come with seven days of clothing, a sleeping bag, and my various toiletries. compensation for any expenses incurred as a result of this experiment will be covered by myself.

pictures are available, and will be given in return for pictures. i prefer people near my own age without children... so, uh, yeah. (i'm nervous.) let me know if you're interested in discussing more. Feel free to ask any questions you may have (any at all).

4 comments:

Jessica said...

What kind of messed up childhood did sorry person have? My sister looks at the personals probably once or twice a week for shits and giggles. So I have heard about a lot of freaky deaky people but that tops it!

Briana Ward said...

Wow, Scary!

Leslie said...

Awsome. Did you check out the photos?

Unknown said...

LOL!!!! That is hillarious!