Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weekend Update

Song of the day: September, Earth Wind and Fire. Turn it up!




I'm really trying to blog in a timely manner but I have been really busy. I had a good weekend! Friday I went to watch the Jazz game at Skybox with Pouya, Monty, Kellie and Paimon. Luckily the Jazz kicked the Rockets asses and we had fine time drinking some shots to celebrate Kellie's recent graduation. After the game we made our way over to Juniors. It had been way too long since I had been there. There was an exciting fight between a feminist lady and her guy friend who grabbed her ass. She was not amused about that and threw his beer on the ground. She was in his face, he was in her face, more fighting ensued. I missed Juniors!  

Saturday morning Monty and I went to go look at houses to rent! We found a couple of interesting places, but nothing for sure yet. Soon, I hope. I spent the rest of the afternoon lying on my couch watching Flight of the Conchords. This just might replace Arrested Development as my new favorite show.  Don't tell Will Arnet I'm in love with the guy in the glasses. 


A couple of FOTC songs to make you smile:





Later on I wasn't really feeling like going out, but Scott invited me over and I was supposed to go to another party at 10. I didn't end up going to Scott's because his car got towed...still not sure what happened there. So I ended up at Allen's for awhile hanging out and I got this awesome picture of Booth wearing some DI glasses. 


Then it was on to Kellie's for a little poker party. Like I said, I almost didn't go out but I'm so glad I did because we had a fabulous time. There may or may not have been some strip poker involved. You'll never know! The night ended in an unexpected way, but life is crazy sometimes and I welcome the spontaneity.

Dalton and Monty


Lowell, Kellie, Dalton


Me, Paimon, Jenny


Lowell, Monty, Dalton


Lowell's awesome blue undies


Sexy Mont



Sunday I went to see Ironman with Lesley and Sonny. It's a must see and Robert Downey, Jr is HOT!!



I also did some laundry, had dinner at Greg's and watched Across the Universe with my mom and Paige. It was pretty good, but a little bit too long. If you like the Beatles (and who doesn't??) you'll enjoy it.


And although Monday isn't technically part of the weekend, I'm still going to include some pics because it was Cinco de Mayo and Chris was in town! My two favorite quotes of the night:

  • "You just need the slightest bit of resistance."
  • "Everything is better with red wine!"

Monty and I are multi-tasking: texting and drinking


Chris made ultra-authentic Meximelts!


The cigars came out...


Mine is just a prop


Mont looks like he belongs in a Cheech and Chong movie


Bad ass Chris


Chris and Monty

2 comments:

Chris said...

You know what really goes well with a cigar? A glass of red wine.

Also, I do not know Lowell, but I agree that those are nice undies.

Jessica said...

Cheers to that. Everything does tatste better with red wine. My hubbie walked in tonight with two bottles of white wine. He has turned into a white fan and I am still a reddie. Even in the summer I love it. I just chill it!

Your pictures remind me of college. We do need to get together soon. But I have a feeling I am too old for some of your antics. back in the day though...