Friday, October 31, 2008

October Wrap Up

October is over and unfortunately I spent half of it in bed. However, the last half improved as I finally started to feel human again. I have lots to look forward to in November: trips to New Orleans and Seattle, Thanksgiving and a raise!

Top 5 days in October: 13, 17, 25, 27, 28

Top 5 Things That Must Go:
1. My neighbor's techno dance parties
2. Monty going to Canada
3. People who constantly wear blue tooth headsets
4. Cloris Leachman
5. 12 hour work days

Top 5 Things That Make Me Smile: 
1. Sweet potato fries
2. Random texts from long lost friends
3. Baseball
4. Pringles
5. Movies that haunt me for days, specifically Boy A

Top 5 Songs: 

1. Love Lockdown: Kanye West

My newest obsession. 




2. Superstition: Stevie Wonder

Sweet studio version.



3. I Feel the Earth Move: Carole King

I was kind of in a 70s mood this month and I found this awesome live version. Her hair is kind of out of control, but I like her vest.



4. Where is My Mind: Pixies



5. Nightswimming: REM

I'm all of a sudden back in 9th grade being moody. Not much has changed, I'm still moody. But apparently gas was 89 cents in 1992...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I want to pluck those damn Blue Tooth sets out the users ears. THEY DRIVE ME NUTS!!! And supersition is one of my favorite songs!

Briana Ward said...

Superstition, what a great song! It's my ring tone so I hear it often, I forgot how great it sounds on something other then a cell phone

Leslie said...

I'm glad you are finally feeling better. Let me know when you can eat and we'll go to lunch soon! I am also glad Cloris is gone. I couldn't face it one more week.