Thursday, October 23, 2008

10 Signs I'm Not Yet an Adult

1. I never make my bed in the morning
2. I listen to music way too loud
3. I stay up too late every single night and I'm never on time to work
4. I speed everywhere
5. I spend more money on alcohol than food
6. I love cotton candy ice cream 
7. I revel in gossip
8. I still rent
9. I like to hang out at the kids table at family events
10. I constantly break cameras and phones

And just for fun, 1 sign that I'm getting old: I went into Hollister yesterday and I kept thinking the music was just too damn loud to conduct business. Sad.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I just read your list outloud to my husband, who then said, "uh, that is you. Are you sure you didn't write it?"

Jessica said...

That's hilarious! I have a crazy week at work this week, but we really need to get drinks soon!!