Monday, October 27, 2008

I...

I am…distracted by my thoughts
I think…way too much
I want…Barack to win 
I have…too many books
I miss…all of my friends who live far away
I hear…my new noisy neighbors
I cry…often, but hardly ever over my own troubles 
I wish…my uvula would stop dangling down my throat
I care…about the fate of the world
I always…think with my heart instead of my head
I worry…constantly
I am not…happy that winter will be here soon
I remember…birthdays and random trivial facts
I sing…all of the time, but not well
I don’t always…do the dishes in a timely manner
I argue…rarely 
I write…well
I win…never, I have terrible luck
I lose…my patience while driving
I listen…to everyone else's drama and I like it
I don’t understand…why it is so difficult for people to pronounce words correctly
I can usually be found…texting
I need…a new mattress
I forget…hardly anything
I am happy…when everyone else is happy

Song of the day on repeat: Drop the Pressure, Mylo

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I loved this post Jess! You are the cutest girl. I'm glad you love listening to other people's drama. Hope you are feeling well!

Jessica said...

Ditto on loving this post.