Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ready Freddie

I'm currently on a Queen binge and I'm obsessed with Freddie Mercury: his hot little body, his moustache, his fancy microphone pole, his tight white pants, his charisma. I know he was gay, but seriously, the man was sexy. Have you ever seen Queen: Live at Wembley Stadium?? Amazing. Your life will not be complete until you watch it in one sitting. I think Chris Williams might look like Brian May if he ever grew his hair out. Some of my favorites, in no particular order. 





























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting Queen's entire youtube collection.

Jessica said...

I couldn't choose! And there's plenty more where that came from...

SQuigley said...

I loves me some QUEEN!

khonmanrak said...

ลงประกาศฟรี ลงโฆษณาฟรี,ภาพเคลื่อนไหว